This plugin is installed under the menu “Sales”. You can refine your sales report by choosing order time period, store, vendor, order status, payment status and delivery status. In the Vendor Sales Report you can see the following information:
- Vendor name.
- Order number. You can click on the order number to open order details.
- Quantity of the sold product.
- Unit price. If you use Special Price, value provided as special price is used. Price adjustment provided for product attributes used by the product is also taken into consideration.
- Product cost. If product attributes are used, product cost of the chosen product attributes is taken into consideration.
- Refunded amount – quantity of the returned items.
- Total sold.
- Total cost.
You can export your report to Excel.
How to use:
- Open page ”Sales -> Sales by vendor
- Select a filtering criteria and click Run report.
- To export to Excel click Export to Excel
How to install:
- Upload the unzipped plugin to the /plugins folder in your nopCommerce directory.
- Restart your application (or click Reload list of pluginsbutton).
- Scroll down through the list of plugins to find the newly installed plugin.
- Click on the Install linkto install the plugin.
- The plugin is displayed in the Pluginswindows (Configuration → Plugins → Local Plugins).
- When you have installed the plugin, a new page appears Configuration -> Plugins -> IDP Solutions licenses. Open the page, press button Upload license and upload the file licens.dat that you received when you ordered the plugin.
nopCommerce 3.80, 3.90